Friday, June 19, 2015

CHRONIC PAIN, the pain of Fibromyalgia is like being crucified daily, but unlike crucifixion, no one can see your suffering... Your ability to live life freely has been robbed & that is the sword thrust in you! ... But, death does not come to relieve... Then there are times when the pain disappears, just long enough to remind you what it is like to live free... Then again! ...the Banshee comes screaming, sadistic bitch! This is my life, Dolly S.J. Piper

Artwork by, Brooke Shaden

The UNSEEN DISABILITY -  Cinquain Style Poetry


Agony
Dreadful Torment
Writhing excruciating anguishing
I afflicted, daily tortured, live his crucifixion
Pain

“The Unseen Disability” By Dolly S.J. Piper 2015©
Steam Trunk Publications™ 

This poem is dedicated to those who suffer with chronic pain and related disabilities that cannot be seen externally:
(Chronic Pain, Migraine, PTSD, Clinical Depression, Exhaustion, Sleep Disorders, Fibromyalgia, MS, Epilepsy, Organic Brain Dysfunction etc.)
SUPPORT LINKS:



1 comment:

  1. Hi Dolly, I fully appreciate this poem.. Being a FMS sufferer, thankfully I have had no bad flare ups since I started Qi Gong exercises and dug deeper into my past life through regression..
    Sending Healing thoughts your way my good friend..
    Apologies I have not been around Google as much, I have been enjoying Summer and family time since I retired..
    Love and Light to you Dolly
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete